Beecloth wrap pockets are the planet-friendly reusable, simple alternative to clingfilm.
Perfect for holding cheese, bread, sandwiches, wraps, vegetables/fruit or salad leaves/herbs. They stand up all by themselves!
Beeswax is naturally antibacterial and water resistant – making these wraps perfect for keeping your food fresher for longer. They make a great eco-friendly gift for family or friends who are looking to start their plastic free journey and becoming zero waste. Ideal as a housewarming gift.
reusable * eco-friendly * breathable * compostable
This listing is for a single pocket in small or large in a cute bright splotch cotton fabric.
🐝 FREE mini wrap with all orders (10x10cm), perfect for half a lemon/onion or covering the end of a cucumber. We donate a to The Marine Conservation Society for every wrap sold.
🐝 WHAT’S IN BEECLOTH
Beecloth comes ready to use. They are made using 100% cotton fabric infused with our tried and tested brew of beeswax, pine resin and organic jojoba oil. The resin makes the wrap sticky. Use the warmth of your hands to seal it around your food or bowls.
🐝 WHAT SIZE?
Large pocket size min 23 x 23 cm
Small pocket size min 19 x 21 cm
Beecloth is washable and reusable! Just rinse with cool water, use a mild soap and a dishcloth/sponge, rinse and air dry. Wrap * wash * reuse
🐝 MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU:
Our wraps are all cut, stamped and infused by hand individually and our packaging is designed and printed by ourselves using locally sourced recycled card. We take the utmost care in creating quality products, however, because of the nature of handmade products there may be a little variation in sizes and they may have small imperfections – consider it character!. This means that you get a unique handcrafted product every time you shop with us.
We strive to be as planet friendly as possible by using recycled packaging where possible, sometimes locally sourced preloved (but hygenic!) boxes.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
- Your order will be sent by Royal Mail (UK 1st class) unless specified in each listing.
- I always obtain a certificate of posting.
- If you would prefer a quicker/signed-for/tracked service or insurance added please contact me beforehand so I can upgrade the delivery to include the extra cost.
OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM
- International postage is Standard International. There is no tracking or insurance included in the postage price. If you require your order tracked and signed for then please purchase this upgrade from the listings.
For postage to Italy please get in touch before purchasing.
Please note - USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand orders can take from 4 days to 5 weeks delivery from dispatch date. Premade Beecloth wraps can not be shipped to New Zealand or Australia.
- Please be aware that there may be additional import duties to pay in some countries outside Europe, which are not under my control.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to inform themselves of their own country's customs policy and to pay these taxes when they are due.
- Please see individual listings. As a guide, most ready to ship items will be posted within 3 days of purchase.
- As a guide most 'made to order' items will take up to 10 working days to complete, unless stated otherwise in the listing. Please see the individual listing for lead times.
If you are not happy with your item for any reason, please send me a message on receipt and I will do my best to resolve any issues.
- Items can be returned under the distance selling regulations within 14 days from date of order placed - customer is responsible for the postage cost.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 days of the goods being received back in good, clean, unused, original condition, including any presentation packaging.
*Made to order, customised items are non-returnable. Premade Beeswax wraps are non returnable for hygiene reasons.
Please read the product description carefully before purchasing.